School Meal Application


CEP Schools (Clark Memorial, Cowan Elementary, Decherd Elementary, North Lake, North Middle and South Middle) will not have meal applications sent home.

If you have students in one of these schools AND another Franklin County School, you will need to fill out a meal application.

Schools send school meal applications home at the beginning of each school year. However, you may apply for school meals at any time throughout the school year by submitting a household application directly to your school cafeteria or the School Nutrition Department located in the Board of Education. You will be provided with an application upon request. You may also print an application from the link on this website. As a reminder, please report income in gross amounts.

If you are receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits (SNAP), your child automatically qualifies for free school meals. If you receive benefits such as SNAP or TANF, you do not need to complete an application. Check with the district School Nutrition office if you are unsure of filling out the meal application. Please contact us to determine if you need to fill out an application.

For further assistance, please call one of these numbers:




Healthy Kids, School Meals Nourish Minds